Place Category: Hostel
Ahoy there, YHA Boggle Hole is back and better than ever after a £1.2million renovation! If you’re looking for UK beach breaks, activity breaks or just accommodation near Whitby and Robin Hood’s Bay, YHA Boggle Hole could be just the place. Tucked away in an old smuggler’s cove, our lovely Old Mill will delight and inspire you.
After our eight month refurbishment, you can now:
– Stay in our brand new Crow’s Nest – an environmentally friendly timber frame building looking down into the valley.
– Use our versatile new Boat Shed space for meetings or activities, perfect for locals or group trips.
– Relax with our new The Brigg overflow dining room’s stunning sea views – fab for sipping those sundowners on.
– Enjoy an improved main hostel with pirate-themed decor, a cosy woodburning stove and great catering facilities.
– Have a coffee or an ice cream in our fun Quarterdeck cafe – now open for business to guests and the public.
YHA Boggle Hole is perfect for family breaks. Children will love our treasure trails, dressing up clothes and toys as well as making new friends. Grown-ups will love the relaxed atmosphere and have peace of mind knowing that the children are safe and happy. You will find time to read that much-anticipated book. You will spend some great quality time together. You will smile more and you will play more. Pirates, spooky trails, hobby horses, we’re not going to tell you everything; you will have to come and explore for yourself.
This iconic Youth Hostel will provide a traditional UK coastal holiday beside the seaside, so building sandcastles, fossil-hunting and paddling are in, while mobile phones and Playstations are out. You’ll also have the chance to explore the Yorkshire Heritage Coast and delightful villages along the way.