Event Category: Culture
Bangkok Tour: Floating Markets and Sampran Riverside
Head out on a leisurely driver through the salt fields and rice paddies that lie just beyond Bangkok and embark on a long tail speedboat bound for Damnoen Saduak floating markets. This popular activity is perfect for travelers looking to get an up close look at Thai culture and local life. Float past boats piled high with fresh produce, sweets and meats as you navigate the canals with your expert guide. Opt for a local boat ride through the markets (additional charge) for an even closer look at this incredible local commerce before heading to the Sampran Riverside Thai Village.
Bangkok Tour: Floating Markets and Sampran Riverside includes:
- Visit the bustling Damnoen Saduak floating markets
- Take a trip to the Sampran Riverside Thai Village and see traditional skills on display
- Be entertained by the many different Thai activities such as Muay Thai Boxing, Sword Fighting and Thai Dancing
- Inclusions of your private tour are your hotel pickup (selected hotels only), transport by air-conditioned coach, entrance to the Sampran Riverside Thai Village, river cruise to the floating markets, as well as you will get your guide.
Meeting point for the Bangkok Tour: Floating Markets and Sampran Riverside is your central located hotel or hostel
- Language/s for this tour is/are English
- 10 hours (approx.)
- Bangkok Tour: Floating Markets and Sampran Riverside runs every day from 07:00
- 2390.00 THB
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).