Event Category: Culture
City Sightseeing Cordoba, Hop On – Hop Off Bus Tours
Ride in style with our red London style open-top buses and discover the beauties of Cordoba! There are two bus tour routes, the Red Line starts at Panorámica del Río and you’ll be able to see the marvellous views of the river as our double-deckers drive you all around the city. The Blue Line starts at the Baths of the Caliphates and whisks you away to the mosque, a couple of historical palaces and plazas, all of which are key aspects of Cordoba’s culture! Remember, if you want to complete both lines, just hop-on and hop-off between lines whenever you want.
Highlights of the City Sightseeing Cordoba are:
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Córdoba’s top sights
- Create your itinerary with 2 Bus Tour routes and 24 stops around Cordoba. Commentaries in 10 languages
- 2 Free walking Tours around the Jewish Quarter and the centre of the city
- Free Coupon Booklet with discounted entrance tickets to attractions, museums, and restaurants
- Extend your City Tour from 24h to 48h and save 25%
No trip to Córdoba is complete without a bus tour ride around the city! Let City Sightseeing be your guide, taking you across 24 stops while you learn interesting facts about all places from our complete audio guides in multiple languages. There are so many tourist attractions and things to do in Cordoba that it can be quite stressful planning and cramming as many activities in as possible! Leave the stress behind and hop-on one of our open-top buses.
Don’t have much time to spare on your trip? No problem! Just take the mini bus tour route. The Blue Line still takes to you to some of the most amazing Córdoba’s treasures. Bus Stop 1 takes you to the Baths of the Caliphates where you can learn more about the Arabic heritage. Hop-off at the Mosque to dive into the Islamic culture and the Plaza de las Tendillas which is always full of life! If you’ve got more time then take the Red Line tour route.
Fancy a bite to eat or a glass of wine? Our buses take you to the Mercado Victoria, a traditional, Spanish style market where you can taste all the finest foods that Cordoba has to offer. For those avid history lovers, hop-off at the Almodóvar Gate, which offers valuable historical heritage to the city, as it was built in the 13th century. Book your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
- All year round
- Daily: 09:30-18:00
- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.