Event Category: Culture
City Sightseeing Cádiz, Hop On – Hop Off Bus Tours
City Sightseeing Cádiz offers 12 conveniently located bus stops around the city to help you make the most out of your visit. Hop on and off at your own pace all day long, as many times as you like, with your 24 hour ticket. Learn all about the beautiful city and all the things to do there from the comfort of our exclusive open-top double-deckers!
Highlights of the City Sightseeing Cádiz are:
- 24h unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Cádiz’s top sights.
- 2 Free Walking Tours around Cadiz city centre and some popular neighbourhoods.
- Fun facts explained in our audio guides so children can learn during the tour and be entertained.
- Free Coupon Booklet with deals and discounts for attractions, museums, and restaurants.
- Create your own itinerary across 12 stops around Cádiz with audio guides in 16 languages.
Travel around Cádiz on the top deck of our Double-Decker Buses. City Sightseeing Cádiz takes you around the city and along the coast. If you wish to visit one of the city’s most famous landmarks, The Cathedral, just hop-off at Bus Stop 7. The Plaza de la Catedral houses both the Cathedral and the baroque Santiago church, built in 1635. Lovers of Architecture and culture may also wish to visit any number of the city’s other churches including Iglesia de la Palma, Iglesia del Carmen, Iglesia del Rosario, Iglesia de San Antonio and Iglesia de Santo Domingo.
For a fantastic view of Cádiz, hop-off at the Torre Tavira and gaze through the Cámara Obscura, one of the city’s most popular attractions. Absorb the history of Cádiz at any of the city’s museums: Museo de Cádiz, Museo de Las Cortes de Cádiz, and the Palacio de Congresos. You may enjoy the view from the comfort of our open-top red buses while learning interesting facts with our audio guide full of details that sometimes not even the locals know!
But if at some point you want to spend some relaxing time at the beach, just hop-off at Bus Stops 4-5-8 or 9 to take a stroll along Playa Sta Maria, Playa de la Victoria or Playa de la Caleta. Just hop-on and off all day long to enjoy everything Cádiz has to offer with City Sightseeing.
- All year round
- Daily: 10:00-18:00
- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.