Event Category: Culture
Let Yangon Take You For a Ride
Ride the rails with a local guide on this Yangon tour which takes you out of the city centre, into neighbourhoods not often seen by tourists. See Chinatown and Little India, as well as markets, shops, and spiritual spots with the train providing the perfect loop for seeing and experiencing them all.
Let Yangon Take You For a Ride includes:
- Dive right into the middle of local life in Yangon.
- Jump on the local commuter rail network and transit through the entire metropolitan area.
- Taste local Burmese cuisine at our favourite lunch spot and visit a local tea shop.
- Visit a bustling, lively local vegetable market and rub elbows with locals.
- Meander through busy streets of Yangon to discover local vendors and sites rarely experienced by tourists.
- Inclusions are train fare, tea or coffee, lunch, as well as you will get your guide.
Meeting point for the Let Yangon Take You For a Ride is in-front of Asia Plaza Hotel. 277 Bog Yoke Aung San Road, corner of 38th Street.
- Language/s for this tour is/are English
- 6-7 hours (approx.)
- Let Yangon Take You For a Ride runs every day from 08:30
- 33.00 USD
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).