Event Category: Culture
Munich Old Town Walking Tour
Take in the best bits of the Bavarian capital on this 2-hour walking tour of Munich’s Old Town.
Accompanied by an expert guide, you’ll have ample opportunities to learn more about Munich’s history, cultural heritage and beer-brewing legacy, while walking between the central squares of Marienplatz and Odeonsplatz.
Munich Old Town Walking Tour includes:
- 2-hour walking tour of Munich’s Old Town.
- See historic landmarks like the Frauenkirche, Old Town Hall and Munich Residenz.
- Visit the lively Viktualienmarkt food market, Marienplatz and Odeonsplatz.
- Peek inside the famous Hofbräuhaus beer hall.
- Inclusions are your walking tour of Munich’s Old Town as well as you will get your guide.
Meeting point for the Munich Old Town Walking Tour is Munich Central Station.
- Language/s for this tour is/are English
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Munich Old Town Walking Tour runs every day from 10:15
- 14.00 EUR
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).